WEN 6515T 1 in. x 30 in. Belt Sander with 5 in. Sanding Disc
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 1-by-30 inch belt and a 5-inch disc
- 2.3A motor provides up to 3160 FPM for the belt and 3450 RPM for the disc
- Sturdy heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation
- Features two separate dust ports for maximum vacuuming efficiency
- Includes a miter gauge, an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt and a 2-year warranty
WEN 1″ by 30″ Belt Sander with 5″ Disc
Remember when you could sand those hard to reach places? The WEN 1 x 30-Inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 2.3-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 3160 feet per minute on the belt and 3450 RPM on the disc. The compact design makes transportation and storage easier than ever while the heavy duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation. With all of this in addition to the 5-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy beveling work table accompanies both the disc and the belt to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge for angled workpieces and two separate dust ports for vacuum attachments.
- 1″ x 30″ 100-Grit Sanding Belt
- 5″ 80-Grit Sanding Disc
- Miter Gauge
- Two Beveling Tables
- Two Dust Ports
- Heavy Duty Base
Two Dust Ports
Two independent dust ports connect to either 1-1/2″ or 2″ dust hoses thanks to the included adapter.
Bevel both the disc and belt tables up to 45 degrees to help sand angled work pieces.
Heavy-duty base includes mounting holes to prevent wobbling and walking during operation.
Includes Miter Gauge
The included miter gauge helps add precision during sanding operations on the 5″ disc.