Stanley Fatmax Professional Grade Water Hose, 50′ x 5/8″, Yellow 500 PSI
- Male & female Swivel grip – easily connects to spigots and attachments. The swivel action ensures that either end can be easily attached and the hose extended without twisting, so sprinklers lie flat and your work is more efficient.
- Technology – combines Polyurethane and PVC, making the hose easy to maneuver around trees, bushes or other obstacles.
- Forged aluminum titanium coated couplings – lead free and crush proof
- Anti-kink technology – won’t kink under pressure and has zero memory.
- Unmatched quality – abrasion resistant outer cover and crush resistant titanium coated forged aluminum fittings, with a 500 psi Burst strength.
Stanley Fatmax Professional Grade Water Hose
The FATMAX Professional Grade Water Hose is the first hose on the market to feature advanced technologies to make your work outdoors easier. The PolyFusion technology combines Polyurethane and PVC, making the hose lightweight and easy to work with, while the AntiKink technology provides extreme elasticity, to keep kinking at a minimum. This hose is scratch and abrasion resistant and will maintain its flexibility in -15 degree weather.
- PolyFusion Technology
- AntiKink Technolgy
- 500 PSI
- 5/8 In. Diameter
- Ultimate weather performance
- Lightweight and strong