Makita 197210-9 Interlocking Case, Small/4-3/8″ x 15-1/2″ x 11-5/8″
- Innovative stackable case design for efficient organization, transporting and protection of tools
- Interlocking latches secure lid shut and link multiple cases together
- Corresponding channels along lid and base of case for stable, non-shift stacking
- Low-profile, rounded carrying handle for user comfort
- Compatible with SP6000J/J1 system, Festool Sustainer cases and other similar modular storage systems
Makita 197210-9 Interlocking Case, Small, 4-3/8″ x 15-1/2″ x 11-5/8″
The Makita Interlocking Cases are the latest innovation in power tools storage. The Interlocking Cases were created as a solution to efficiently organize and transport an ever increasing stable of power tools. Traditional tool boxes often vary in size and shape, making them difficult to manage and move. However by utilizing an innovative modular design, the Makita Interlocking Cases can be conveniently stacked, linked and transported together via a collective array of key features.
- Optional case sizes available Medium (197211-7), Large (197212-5), X-Large (197213-3)
- Optional customizable foam insert (T-02571) available; allows easy customization by removing pre-scored foam sectional cubes to create inserts for tools and accessories
- Reinforced lid provides additional strength and durability.
- Compatible with SP6000J/J1 system, Festool and Systainer cases and other similar modular storage systems.
- Festool and Systainer are registered trademarks of TTS Tooltechnicsystems AG & Co. KG.
Foam Insert – Sold Separately (T-02571)
The Customizable Foam Insert allows users to shape a personalized solution for the interior of their Makita Interlocking Cases. The thick 2-inch layer of foam is designed to fit snugly within the Interlocking Cases and can be customized without the use of knives or scissors – pre-scored strips of foam can be easily pulled from around perimeter of tools and accessories to create custom assortments. A 1/2-inch foam base layer is also included to line the bottom of the case.