CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter – 50K Ultra High Capacity – Made in USA
- Incredible Capacity and Lifespan, Up to 5 Years per Filter; CuZn Backs the UC-200’s Long Lasting Performance With a Comprehensive 5 Year Prorated Performance Warranty, CuZn Will Provide Warranty Replacement if Early Expiration Occurs; the UC-200 Is for Municipal Water Only; Do Not Use With Private Well Water; the UC-200 Is a Water Purifier, the UC-200 Does Not Soften Water; the UC-200 Will Not Resolve Issues Caused by Excessively Hard Water Like Lime Scale Mineral Deposits on Tea Kettles
- Simple to Install; The UC-200 is Designed for Direct Connect to the main Kitchen Sink Cold Water Line; No Drilling Through the Countertop to Mount an Extra Filter Dispenser Faucet Required; How to Install Video Tutorial Instructions Available; If You Have Non-Standard Under Counter Plumbing Connection Issues or Are Unable To Complete Installation, CuZn Technical Support Will Diagnose and Provide All Additional Adapters Required To Complete Your Installation
- 3 Stage Filtration Process Utilizing Micro Sediment Membranes, KDF-55 and Coconut Shell Carbon; the UC-200 Will Not Reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings; if TDS or PPM Removal Is Desired, a Reverse Osmosis Type Filter System is Required; the UC-200 Is Designed To Purify Water Without Reducing the Health Beneficial Mineral Content and as a Result the TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings Will Show the Same Results When Measuring the UC-200’s Filtered Water and the Unfiltered
- Bacteriostatic; Unlike Carbon Only Filters, the UC-200 Is Bacteriostatic and Not Susceptible to Mold or Bacteria Growth; To Test the UC-200’s Filtered Water To Confirm if the Filter Is Still Working, Utilize DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips and Replace the UC-200 When Chlorine Is Detected in the Filtered Water; Sensitive Test Strips That Test Down 0.25 or 0.5ppm Are Ideal for Earliest Possible Detection of Chlorine; Early Expiration Prior to 5 Years Use Is Covered Under Warranty by CuZn
- CuZn’s Comprehensive Install Insurance Policy Is Included With Purchase of the UC-200 on Amazon; if You Are Unable To Complete Your Installation for Any Reason; Or You Have an Alternative Method for Installing the Filter In Mind Such As Connecting the UC-200 to a Dedicated Filtered Water Only Dispenser Faucet Purchased Separately; Simply Use Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging To Send Us Your Request and CuZn Tech Support Will Diagnose and Provide the Necessary Alternative Install Kit on the House
CuZn’s UC-200 Under Sink Water Filter
An American Favorite for 20+ years
CuZn Water Systems, Est.1987 – World Class Water Filters, Decades of Experience
Seamless Performance, Backed by CuZn
- In the unlikely event the CuZn UC-200 expires early prior to reaching the full 5 years of life or isn’t working properly for any reason:
- CuZn will always be there to make things right
- The CuZn UC-200 is designed for use with municipal water only, do not use with private well water.
- The CuZn UC-200 is designed to reduce a wide variety of organic and inorganic contaminants including but not limited to: chlorine, disinfection by products, herbicides, pesticides, sediment, water soluble cation heavy metals (lead, mercury, chromium VI, cadmium, etc), bad taste, odors & more.
Stress Free, Easy Install Process
- The CuZn UC-200 connects directly to your kitchen sink’s cold-water line. No need to drill holes in the countertop.
- If non-standard plumbing connections are encountered that require adapters or an alternative install method is preferred (connecting the UC-200 to a separate filtered water only dispenser faucet, installing it in the basement below, etc.):
- CuZn diagnoses parts required for any type of unique install scenario and provides alternative install kits on the house.
- The CuZn UC-200 is 4.5″ in diameter x 15.5″ in height.
- The UC-200 is designed to be installed standing vertically on its base.
Tried & True Filtration Technology
- The CuZn UC-200 is a bacteriostatic filter system that has been in production for decades, utilizing a powerful combination of KDF-55 Filter Media, Coconut Shell Carbon & Micro Sediment Membrane technologies that has stood the test of time.
- A UC-200 type filter system DOES NOT Reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings. If TDS removal is desired, select a CuZn Reverse Osmosis type filter instead.
- To test the UC-200’s performance, utilize DPD One type chlorine test strips and replace the UC-200 when chlorine breakthrough is detected in the filtered water.
- CuZn recommends using sensitive chlorine test strips that list 0.25ppm as the minimum chlorine detection level on the strip for earliest possible detection of chlorine.
CuZn Quality Hardware & Low Maintenance Design
- Low maintenance, the UC-200 is essentially a giant filter cartridge, simply replace the entire UC-200 once every 5 years with a fresh one.
- Durable long life, low maintenance appliances like the UC-200 eliminate the unnecessary waste and expense associated with water filters that require frequent replacement cartridge shipments.
- 36″ long braided stainless hose included with purchase.
- Brass inlet & outlet fittings.
- 3/8″ Male Compression